Friday, January 18, 2013

My mathematical induction of the future

My reaction to the future of work video:

I dont like the fact that work is almost become a persons house and everything depends on your work.

Location in the future wont matter, we can communicate with people halfway across the world at home. I believe that is a good thing for families, and will help familes grow closer together.

College is the new high school. This statement didnt really surpirse me but I strongly agree with it. It also said it is not okay if you dont how to do something. I think that that is crazy and it is not right. There are going to be things in life that peeople have trouble with not every one is perfect.

How did my educational background help with my future job?
I took computer classes to help me know how to use different sites to help with my school work. My math teachers showed me websites to help me with problems that I was having trouble with. I was shown different activies to help me with teaching in the future. I was teach that nothing is free in life, and I have to earn everything I do. I believe that is an important thing to know.

2 comments:

  1. I agree that it is a problem when work bleeds into your home and private life! Part of being productive in the 21st century is learning how to manage your time between work and home even when you are working from home! ;)

    ReplyDelete